Sunday, December 4, 2011

a silver dish

this story was all about power over each other. It was about letting one person control things even when they were wrong and others may have known better.
I think one of the most interesting characters from this story was Pop. He reminding me of some people i know and it allowed me to see into his character a little more then any others.

I think people often forget why we still read things like this today. I think that just like in the story we have people were not using banks a lot. They were keeping their money at home and not using cash and things like that. I think that, that is relevant to today's society because people are not using cash as much anymore. People really rely on debit cards or credit cards and the idea of cash is becoming a thing of the past.

I really enjoyed this story but it was a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment